With nearly 200 franchised locations, Bruster's is an established brand with widespread recognition, a strong fan base, and a community of loyal franchisees. We asked our franchisees why they joined our family. In honor of our 30th anniversary, here are 30 reasons why you should consider joining our family too:
1. Fun, rewarding business
2. Premium, fresh-made products
3. Quality controlled from cow to cone
4. Simple business model
5. High-demand product, not a fad
6. Limited overhead
7. No staffing issues
8. Innovative, ever-changing product selections
9. Currently in Sixth Consecutive Year of same store sales increases
10. Privately-held company
11. Improved quality of life
12. Pride of ownership
13. Supportive, collaborative franchisor
14. Multiple revenue streams
15. Community connection
16. Fundraising opportunities
17. Opportunity to mentor youth
18. Innovative product and flavor selections
19. Tenured, committed leadership team
20. Discounted franchise fee for subsequent units
21. Discounted franchise fee for veterans
22. No renewal fees
23. Generous, exclusive trade areas
24. Plenty of open markets
25. Hands-on site selection
26. Refined and proven business model
27. Owner-operator or semi-absentee model
28. Lower capital investment in food category
29. Sophisticated data-driven analytics
30. Comprehensive national marketing program
The Bruster’s® difference starts with our proprietary home-style mix, delivered fresh from our dairy to each store, where small artisan batches of ice creams, yogurts, ices and sorbets are made fresh onsite. Every Day, each location offers at least 24 custom, decadent flavors from over 150 recipes available.
If you haven’t tried our ice cream before, you must taste for yourself the reason we are a scoop above the rest.
Bruster’s Is One Sweet Business
...Learn Why From Our CEO!
If you are curious about living the ice cream dream, there is no person better qualified to give you insight.
Please join us for a special 1-hour conference call with Jim Sahene, Bruster’s CEO.
Register for one of our monthly CEO calls and we will send you the details!
No Obligation… Just information!
*Disclaimer- This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Any offer to sell a franchise will be made after individuals have completed an application and been qualified to receive a Franchise Disclosure Document. For those individuals who qualify, an offer to sell the franchise will only be made in conjunction with the delivery of a current Bruster’s Real Ice Cream Franchise Disclosure Document. Other qualifications apply when determining whether you will be offered a Bruster’s franchise. You may request confidential information from Bruster’s by phone, mail or by submitting your contact information through this site. 724-312-8739 | © 2020 Bruster’s Limited Partnership. All rights reserved.